Facebook Valuation History
The Stock Trading in Private Companies article covered Facebook's market valuation as of year end 2010. It also covered Goldman Sachs offering Facebook investments opportunities to its wealthy private clients.
Here is a look at Facebook's valuation history over the last 6 years (Facebook was launched in February/2004).
With the latest $500 million investment by Goldman Sachs and DST on a Goldman Sachs valuation of $50 billion, Facebook is on solid grounds as a well funded and valuated company.
Other pages referencing Facebook:
- Which traffic sources yield the most loyal visitors?
- Experience with Facebook
- Awesome Facebook Statistical Facts
- Leveraging Social Media Networking
- Time Spent on Facebook, Google, Yahoo
- Social Login Preferences across the Web
- Facebook Friend Requests
- Google, Yahoo, Facebook Revenue
- Stock Trading in Private Companies
- Who Owns Facebook
Stock market articles and stock charts can be found in the stock market segment of this website.